|The TWELVE STEPS of Cocaine Anonymous|
We use the Twelve Steps of recovery because it has already been proven that the Twelve Step recovery program works.
- We admitted we were powerless over cocaine and all other mind-altering substances & that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
We're Here and We're Free
Greater Missouri Area of CA - P.O. Box 24876 - Saint Louis, MO 63115-0776
All trademarks, copyrights and all other rights, presented or included herein, including all subsidiary pages, are owned and/or copyrighted by Cocaine Anonymous World Services, Inc, or CA of Missouri. Permission is granted to download and store this material for individual, non-proprietary use only. All other rights are fully reserved. Cocaine Anonymous is not affiliated with Alcoholics Anonymous or any other similar organization.
We regret being unable to offer links to non-C.A. sites, due to our longstanding tradition of non-endorsement of outside enterprises, whether related to our goals or not. While we are grateful for all links from other Web sites, we do not endorse any product, service or opinion offered by any outside organization.
"C.A.", "Cocaine Anonymous" and the CA Logo are registered trademarks of Cocaine Anonymous World Services, Inc.
All rights reserved.
* NOTE ON "PDF" FILES *
These files are in ".PDF (Portable Document File) format" and require the free "PDF file viewer".
PDF format is not endorsed by C.A. but is used as the internet standard format for printed publications.
For technical comments or questions about this site: email@example.com